Friday, August 26, 2011

FWD:: What retired people do...




checkout this FWD!


Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well for example, the other day I went into town and went to a shop in High street.
I was only in there for about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.
I went up to him and said, "Come on mate, how about giving a senior citizen a break?"
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.
I called him a Nazi Bastard. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres.
So I called him a piece of stinking dog shit. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.
Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes.
The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't give a shit. I came into town by bus.
I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important at my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking A Moment To Leave Behind Your Thoughts