Friday, August 26, 2011

FWD:: Neither Logical nor Legal to have an A



checkout this FWD!


After failing his "Logistics and Organization" exam, a student confronted his professor. "Sir, do you understand anything about this subject?"

"Of course. Otherwise I would not be a professor!"

"Really? Then allow me to ask you one question. If you answer it correctly, I'll accept my failing grade and leave quietly. But if you don't know the answer, I want an 'A' on my exam."

"Okay. It's a deal. What's your question?"

"What is legal but not logical, logical but not legal, and neither logical nor legal?"

After long consideration, the professor conceded and changed the student's score to an "A." Afterwards, the professor asked one of his best students the same question.

The good student answered immediately. "Sir, you are 63 years old and married to a 35-year-old woman which is legal but not logical. Your wife has a 22-year-old lover which is logical but not legal. And the fact that you have given your wife's lover an 'A' when he should have failed is neither legal nor logical!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking A Moment To Leave Behind Your Thoughts