Friday, August 26, 2011

FWD:: Santa and the Rabbits




checkout this FWD!


Santa wanted to be an accountant, so he went for an aptitude test:

Tester : If I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Santa : SEVEN!

Tester : No, listen carefully again. If I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Santa : SEVEN!

Tester : Let's try another way.
If I give you two bottles of beer, and two bottles of beer, and another two bottles of beer, how many bottles of beer have you got?

Santa : SIX.

Tester : Good! Now, if I give you two Rabbits, and two rabbits, and another two rabbits, how many rabbits have you got?

Santa : SEVEN!

Tester : How on Earth do you work out that three lots of two rabbits is seven?

Santa : I've already got one rabbit at home.

Tester : #@$%@^#&$&*#$*#($((((!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking A Moment To Leave Behind Your Thoughts