Friday, September 9, 2011

FWD:: Two Babies

checkout this FWD!



Two babies were  sitting in their cribs, when one baby shouted to the other,  "Are you a little girl or a little boy?"

"I  don't know," replied the other baby giggling.

"What  do you mean, you don't know?" said the first baby.

"I mean  I don't know how to tell the difference," was the reply.

"Well,  I do," said the first baby chuckling, "I'll climb into  your crib and find out."

He carefully  maneuvered himself into the other baby's crib, then quickly  disappeared beneath the blankets.

After a  couple of minutes, he resurfaced with a big grin on his face.

"You're  a little girl, and I'm a little boy," he said proudly.

"You're  ever so clever," cooed the baby girl, "but how can you  tell ?"

"It's  quite easy really," replied the baby boy,
 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"You've got pink socks and I've got blue ones."        

SHAME ON YOU, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING???
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Taking A Moment To Leave Behind Your Thoughts